Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stake GOLF Tournament

Personally, I would have preferred a Stake Miniature Golf Tournament...but alas - no go. We teamed up with Heidi & Brian Barker. It sure was fun seeing a different/competitive side of them!




I wish I had counted the club throws & hits into the ground after a really bad hit. Those Barkers...I'll tell you what.....WOW.

I am only posting one picture of me...please don't judge me. I have crappy form and a good hitting percentage, if I'm lucky, of 30%. In my defense, I did warn everyone going into this that if they wanted to win - they shouldn't team up with me.

Heidi & I in the golf cart. You know what feels great? Letting that cart rip on the course.

Here we are - all together in our non-winning glory. But we sure looked good and had a BLAST doing it!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Golf smolf. Nuff said.