Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Utah Football Game

Now before any of you feel the need to school me on my team preferences...I am neutral. I have no desire to care and decide if BYU or Utah is the best. Really - don't care. With that said, Chris & I went to the season opening game on Sep. 23rd. I was liking the great seats we got and my awesome camera - got some good shots too.

The reason we were there was Chris. He along with other local Police Officers and Firefighters were in the opening pre-game show. They each were able to help unfurl the gigantic flag on the field. While the marching band played.

It looked really awesome. You can get the big picture if you look at the screen above the field.


That is Chris - second one in from the left. I think he didn't mind having to stand next to those on his right...in their tight little pants.



After his flag duties were complete, he joined me in the INSANE area. There were some crazy hardcore fans by us. In my opinion, grown men should keep their shirts on. Especially when their beer bellies are hanging over their pants. YUCK!
Chris was so sweet - he didn't even care that I looked like a zombie for most of the evening and kept my ears plugged for the entire second half of the game. I came with a pretty good headache and the noise just made it killer. I was glad to spend the night at the game - I love going to football games. I was even more excited to get home and go to bed.
To top off our evening, we were able to run into our bestest & oldest friend, Holly, at the game. We really miss her!!! BTW: When are you coming for dinner Holly?

1 comment:

Jen H said...

First off, I am sooo sad that you had to wear RED for that game. What a travesty!

Anywho . . . tught pans are funny. Everyone should wear them. OH, I am still waiting for a picture of the bear guts. It sounds Hawt!