Monday, April 19, 2010

Christianna's Photos

The day Chris & I returned from Vegas, Christianna had my camera and went about my parents home taking tons of pictures. (Sorry, not extreme close-ups of runny dog noses this time.) I am sharing some of my favorites. I think we have a little photographer in the making here!

This is a dormant wasps nest in a barrel.
A dead bug????

The back window of the van with the team number for the Baker to Vegas Relay Run. (The reason we were in Vegas.)


Cambria - tech. my brother's dog...but he left him here with my parents when he moved out.

That would be the mama.

Their other dog - the jealous one...Sadie.
The following were obviously not taken by Christianna...but I thought I would share a little glimpse into the personality of the photographer so I included them!



1 comment:

Stacey said...

That pic of your bro's dog is fantastic!