Monday, October 20, 2008

It's 5 PM & I just got out of the shower...

I have not been the greatest at posting things lately & I have the new house to blame! I know I haven't been sitting around enjoying our new place, frankly - I barely sit down to eat meals!

The reason for the late shower was......it has just been a very busy and long day. This morning we were up by 8 & I immediately started on the laundry. We had breakfast and then the girls & I took a bike ride to the school. They played around on the playground & ran some laps around the field. After we got back and worked on more laundry, Chris & I headed over to the apartment to try to finish packing the leftovers. We brought over 2 more truckloads. That alone took over 2 hours.

There was a tiny break when Chris went to pick up a cord of firewood. But once he returned, we spent another hour stacking it. I am soooooo exhausted - bedtime can't come fast enough. I then took that fabulous shower while I started dinner, nothing major tonight people, not in the mood to cook.....so we had a fabulous dinner of spaghetti & salads.

To top off our day, we drove up to Frances, UT - you just need to know that it takes over an hour to get there - to return the escalade & trailer we borrowed from the most excellent friend there is! He loaned it to us to help with the moving & boy, did it EVER!!

Now I am ready to pass out, but I know I will sit on the bed & try to finish that excellent book I am reading. I am only about 1/4 inch away from the end you know...I can't help myself!

No comments: