Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag Your It!

So Jennie tagged me with this one over a week ago. But with the moving, I am sure you understand. . . 4x4x4 . . .

4 Jobs I have had:
1- Cashier & manager at Arbys in HS
2- 1-800-CONTACTS as a phone person
3-Corning Revere Store at an outlet mall
4-Pampered Chef Consultant/Director

4 Movies I have seen more than once:
1-The Mask of Zorro
2-The Burbs (thanks Chris)
3-Fiddler on the Roof
4- Sahara
(Man that was hard! I have seen alot, repeatedly - esp. Disney!)

4 Places I have lived:
1- Weatherly, Pennsylvania
2- Hazleton, Pennsylvania
3- Eagle Mountain, Utah
4 - Salt Lake City, Utah

4 TV Shows I watch:
1- HEROES
2- All varieties of CSI
3- Numbers
4- Criminal Minds (See a theme here?)

4 favorite places I have been:
1-Hershey Park, Pennsylvania
2-Upstate New York
3- Wilmington, North Carolina
4- Weatherly, PA - the old homestead

4 people who text me regularly:
1-Chris
2-Debbie
3- that's it - I really don't like the whole texting thing....
4- Seriously, I am like a sloth

4 of my favorite foods:
1-Anything Italian
2-Stromboli
3- Freshly baked bread - in any form with a little butter, maybe some strawberry preserves
4-Baked Sweets - even though I should really lay off of them for awhile!

4 places I would like to visit:
1-Italy
2-Australia
3-Alaska
4-Hawaii

4 things I am looking forward to in the following year:
1- Spending the holidays in our house!
2-Visiting Chicago for various Pampered Chef conferences
3-
4-

4 people I am tagging:
1- Kristin R. (I would love an email invite to view your blog, since you switched to invitees only.)
2- Stacey
3- Janae
4- Melesa & Mel (I know you are seperate personages, but it sounds good when you say them both of them together. Oh, and by the way - I am always tempted to call you both Mel & Mel)

No comments: