Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In Wrappers we Trust

I don't know about you...but this totally knocked my socks off!

So I was helping out at the school with school pictures a month ago. A friend of mine went to the cafeteria to get lunch for her wee ones and after they ate their burger...she just had this sitting on the table. SERIOUSLY??? Now I am not talking about the fact that it was on the table - I am talking about that circle in the center...see it???"PLACE SANDWICH HERE"
I can honestly say that I think that it is a little bit much. Do they think the sweet cafeteria workers have no idea??? I am surprised that they do not carry both - English & Spanish versions...just in case. We don't want those burgers to be askew the least bit. All chaos would happen! (Too bad there wasn't such direction when I worked at Arby's in H.S. This totally would have helped.)

OI!

2 comments:

Jen H said...

This would have taken the guess work out the whole 'find the center all on your own' challenge of working fast food in HS. How do kids keep their mind active now if all they have to do is look for the circle??

Queen Karana said...

LOL - That's how most fast food places are. I'm really surprised to hear that Arby's didn't have that, because when I worked at Burger King they totally did (and still do). It doesn't necessarily SAY it like that one does, but the packaging is designed so you know *exactly* where to put the food! LOL