Monday, November 23, 2009

Sledding on Mosquito Hill

The girls have really been itching to go sledding lately. Too bad we have no sleds, so when Heather invited us to come along sledding, they jumped on that one! (BTW: sleds are on their Christmas lists.) It seriously is a 2 second hill, but they all had such a great time. Heather had some family visiting, and Laycee also was there. As you can see, not much snow was left, but there was enough to go down the hill. Oh - did I mention, it was seriously frigid!

This is Heather - ready to have Tanner go down. So, now there is a face to whenever I talk about "Heather" and things we have all done together! (I'll try to get a better one)
Dear Victoria

At one point, the law of "Taking official turns" had to be implemented. It was for the best and as a result, there were much less tears.



Dear, Goofy Christianna


Tanner was enjoying the ride back up the hill.


This is John, at his happy hour.

I never got a good picture of Brett that wasn't blurry or of his back. I wonder if he was avoiding me and my camera?

Awww....my loverly ladies!

Here is John again...at his "I want to go home now" moment.
We had such a fabulously cold time...not that the kids noticed the temperature.

No comments: