Friday, May 21, 2010

Christianna's Americanna Recital

What a fun evening! We all attended Christianna's Ballet Recital this evening. My Dad was even able to come up to see it. (We will excuse Mom, she was in NY enjoying a sister's weekend and celebrating Grandma's 80th birthday.)
Christianna was a horseshoe. She is the one on the far left side. Boy was she excited to get her costume! Shiny gold with black - totally awesome! (Even though it was a bit itchy for her.)


She did such a great job and didn't have to look to the sides too often to watch her teachers. She was so nervous that she would forget everything but she was wonderful!
Chris and I got her a lovely bouquet of flowers. Turns out I was on the wrong side of them to get a good picture...but her face says it all!

The family all together.

Aunt Holly was also able to join us.

Christianna with Grandpa.


Uncle David and Heather also came.

It meant so much to me to have everyone come and support her tonight.


After pictures, I went with Christianna to collect her things only to find that she was missing a shoe! Seriously? What the heck? We did find a random brown shoe that wasn't a match - so we figure that someone just threw on 2 shoes not knowing they didn't match and then left! CRAZY!! I am so hoping there is a lost and found when summer classes begin - they were a stinking cute pair of brown shoes.
(I will be adding a video of her performance once I can figure out how to edit it to only her dance.)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

So cute! Times like this I wish we lived closer sis 'cause you know I would have been there.