Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skate Party

The girl's pediatric Dentist office has yearly parties for their patients. For the first time in the years we have been going there, we were actually able to attend one. It was so much fun and it was fantastic that we could all actually go! It was down at Classic Skating in Sandy.

The first thing we did was hit the bounce house area. The girls were getting so worn out - it was GREAT!

Right after Christianna went over this, she immediately fell out of sight!


This one was fun. Chris even had to try it out. There was a timer so you could race someone through the maze.



We then had a little family pow wow to decide what to do next...

...the vote was to skate!
Chris isn't much into skating but I personally love it. I first let the girls just go out by themselves. Victoria remembered it pretty well, but Christianna was struggling a bit. So I did what any mom would do and got skates too so I could go around with her for awhile.
I was a little weary of falling and needing assistance to get my butt up off the floor. But I survived and DIDN"T fall at all.

Christianna soon got the knack of it and then I could sit and relax with my love...who happens to look like he is in pain or crying. He wasn't - remember, he was having a good time.





After skating for awhile, we headed to our final destination: The Blast Zone.
Pretty much, you collect little foam balls and shoot them at anything that moves. Good times!






There was a huge slide in there too. You can kinda see Christianna (toward the top in pink), Victoria (just below her sister), and Chris (by the target sign). They all climbed up to go down together as our big finale to our fun day.
I thought it was super adorable!
Ready....set....
...GO!!!
We are looking forward to the next party for sure!

2 comments:

lys said...

Yay! Cute pregnant skating belly!

Stacey said...

LOL. Chris is hilarious! I bet HE gets more excited over outings like this than the kids!