Friday, March 6, 2009

The new products are here....

And they are fabulous!!!
The day started as any other day - but it just kept getting better & better!!
First, Chris was off - so we were able to spend some wonderful time together. After Christianna got home from school, the 3 of us got some groceries. Then after Victoria got home, they went to play with their friend - she had been on vacation for a week & just got back the night before.
Now it really gets good - about 4:00 pm a WONDERFUL local Girl Scout called & dropped off my COOKIES!!! Bring on the Thin Mints & Samoas, baby!! Really, my day could have ended right there and it would have been great.
About that same time, I got a call from the sweet lady who will be watching the girls for us Saturday night while we attend a Ward dinner. YES!
Now here is the finale - I had an open house/boutique in my house from 7-9. There were shoes - yes SHOES, Lia Sophia Jewelry & ....the new Spring Pampered Chef Products! My favorite has got to be the new Pineapple Wedger! Think of the apple wedger we have & just think - BIGGER, LOTS BIGGER! It is fantastic! The great thing about the open house is that people came! I honestly think that it was the shoes that drew them here, but it is all good. It turned out to be a fun night with some great friends!
I am including a demo of that wedger so you can see the awesomeness for yourself!
(If you want to check out that pineapple wedger & the other new stuff - check out my website! I am taking orders for the show until Wednesday. www.pamperedchef.biz/nicolefairall)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

That does look pretty darn cool.