Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shouldn't have bragged...

Well...not too long after that fantastic weather, we woke up to this. Granted, it was beautiful to see the icy trees during my morning walk with Minnie! I got the camera out as soon as we got back and snapped a few outside.


This time of the year is always interesting and- may I say- CRUEL?? Teasing us with capri wearing weather, just to throw in a little ice & snow. "Just kidding there folks....get out those hats, mittens & scarves - we are not done YET!" Oh well...it will soon get warmer and warmer and eventually too stinkin' hot to even go outside. Then I will be hoping for some snow! I know - I am looney. I do love all the seasons, even though I am a little complainer right now.
One more bummer with this flip-floppin' weather is that I always get sick! It is just my throat right now, dry & coughy. I just tend to get bronchitis when it's like this. Seriously, I get like this 2 times a year - when the seasons change from hot to cold and back again.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah, I hear you. But...look at the plus side...you really got some FANTASTIC shots! They're beautiful. I wish I had the time to take my camera out for a spin.

francine said...

so are you using the theives oil daily? The pics are great, we got that weather yesterday woke up the a frosty world and then it melted thru the day and became a muddy world. The frosty world is much prettier.