Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Victoria says...


I was just reading through every ones blogs & was reminded about something that happened the weekend of our Vegas trip.



Like I mentioned, the girls stayed with my parents in Cedar for the weekend. We got down there late Thursday night, slept over & then Chris & I headed the rest of the way to Vegas. Well, on Sunday we returned & got an earful of the happenings for the weekend.



My Mom relayed a conversation she had with Victoria. This is the funniest thing!



Grandma says,"What should we have for dinner?"

Victoria replies, "What's on the menu?"

"I don't have a menu....I am not as organized as your mom..."

With a sigh, a shake of her head & most likely a little eye rolling, Victoria says, "Grandma, sometimes it is hard to think that she is even your daughter."



Can you believe that??

3 comments:

Jen H said...

I loved that when I read it on mom's page. I can totally imagine it happening in my head. Ha!!

Jeff & Melesa Loosle said...

That is pretty funny!

Stacey said...

THAT is a funny story!