Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christianna turns 7!

My baby - well current baby...turned 7 today. I am amazed at how fast time flies! We were able to have our family celebrations today...on her birthday.
As is often the case, we had a request for a Barbie cake this year. (Glad I got a new barbie body since Minnie ate the last one months ago.) She blows out her candles in such a funny way...she only had 7 candles and still needed multiple tries. What is she going to do when there are about 15? Need oxygen??
If you're good, you may realize that this was a gift she received last Christmas...well, it was broken, by a friend, a few weeks after she got it, so we thought we would get her another one. She was very glad!

Chris got this especially for the BYU fan. She insists that Uncle David likes her best because she likes them and not the "U" like her sister. Who knows for sure? It was set up and on her bedroom door before the night was over.

The Fairall Grandparents sent this super cute dress for her. She loved it!

This is the doll bed that I got her. She loves playing with it! It will get into a good practice/routine for when the baby comes.



Daddy brought home this lovely bouquet for her birthday. Isn't it magical how a bunch of cut flowers can make your day? Plus, she loved that vase & is thrilled to know that it is just hers!



Christianna, you have come a long way from your crazy energizer bunny days, where I would chase you 'till the cows came home! You are growing up into such a beautiful young lady. You learned how to ride your bike without training wheels this year. You already have a list of boys you have a crush on and are a great friend to others. Your favorite color right now is blue and you favor peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch practically every day, even though I try to get you to have new things. You are definitely a mommas girl and come to me for everything. I know that I will miss that in a few years when I am not at the top of your list. But I will enjoy you as much as I can now.
I love you honey!