Thursday, December 17, 2009

We're PREGNANT!!!

We have waited years to be able to announce this one again. I found out the week of Thanksgiving that we were indeed excpecting little Fairall number 3. I had suspicions and finally took a test and sure enough - it was positive. I told Chris via text message..."Guess who is pregnant - AGAIN?" His first guess whas JEnnie, my sister, who just happened to have her fourth child this past summer. I told him to guess again...and he said "You?" I said "YES!!!" It was funny. He was in a meeting and asked if I was serious & why in the world would he think that I would joke about that? He was excited too.
He didn't want to tell everyone until it was Dr. official. He was doubting the test I took since it was purchased at the dollar store. I figure, you don't have to spend 15 bucks on a test!
We called all the family on Thanksgiving day to make the big announcement. Christianna was the one to do it with "Guess what, I am going to be a big sister!" Everyone is thrilled.
I had my first Dr. visit on Dec. 17 and came back with an ultrasound. At the very bottom of that black hole area is a little peanut...that would be the baby. It was amazing that I could see the heart fluttering already. Now we know that we are only expecting 1. Victoria & Christianna had it all figured out: we were going to have triplets. That way they each could have one and Chris & I could share the third one. Funny huh? Now we wait until March to see if it is a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Reading this makes me so happy (even though I was one of the first to know). I am so excited to have another baby coming to the family 9esp since it will nto be living in my house). :) Luv ya sis!!