Monday, December 14, 2009

The lights were beautiful!

It was wonderful to have my parents visit for the weekend. My Dad helped with a few fix-it jobs around our house. (Ok - did them while I watched - it is the best way for me to learn, you know.) We were super excited that we were able to convince them to stay another day. So we took that time and headed down to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. Chris was working at the arena so wasn't able to come with us.

We were armed with mugs of hot chocolate and all dressed in our snowy best!

This is the Salt Lake Temple. I was really liking the shots I got!
Meet my parents: Ron & Francine. They really wanted a good picture with the temple in the background...it was tough with the challenge of the lighting. So in the other ones, you could see them really good & the temple was all dark...in this one, we have the orangy glow from the lights on the tree they were standing next to.

this tree was amazing! I really wish I knew how many lights were on this one alone! It looked like every single inch was covered.

This is a picture of the temple through the reflecting pool.

Victoria

Christianna

We ran into some new friends a little before I took this picture. Tobi and her family, she hosted a show in November in Pleasant Grove. Victoria and her daughter, Justice, really hit it off and were so excited to run into each other there. Dad & her husband, Darren, hit it off and we had to break up their conversation to move along...worse than women! Seriously hilarious!

Here I am with my girls.

The little ladies with their Grandparents.


1 comment:

Stacey said...

I could probably fix that photo of your parents in photoshop if you want to send me the original file!