Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This year was a bit different. For the first time in years, Uncle David wasn't there. He went to Indiana with Heather for the holidays. He was missed.
We started our morning with reading the scriptures, the birth of our Savior, to be exact. We really want to make sure that they really know the meaning of Christmas.
Then the gift giving began!
We had to give Minnie her gifts towards the beginning since she had been smelling them since I opened the box from Grandma & Grandpa Fairall. This chew toy/rope thing..had a ball on it...for about 5 minutes. Then she practically ate up most of the rope in about 2 days. Are there any dinosaur chew toys available?

The girls are showing of more dresses from Grandma & Grandpa Fairall. They love it when they get more dresses.
This was a gift from Chris. It is a framed picture of Victoria and Chris while they were on a Motor Centennial Ride this past summer.

I got some wonderful stuff for my face...to help clear it up.
(Hence the strategic placement of the box over my chin.)

The most awesome gift EVER was to Chris from me! I had been searching for the best way to pop popcorn & I came across the oil method as the most voted for. I was ecstatic when I found one & that it was on sale! Yippee!!!

As is tradition, after all was opened and enjoyed, it was time to find the pickle on the tree. We had a small one that was about an inch big, but it saw it's last tree last year. I just found a new one, but this sucker is about 3 inches & therefore, not too hard to find. But I figured that it was better than nothing.


Chris found it & therefore wins the prize for being the most observant child. ha ha A lovely bubble wand, fun for all ages. (Really, I tried it out too and it was super fun!)


1 comment:

Jen H said...

ha ha a bubble wand.

we forgot to hide the pickle this year so I commendeared the Target gift card for myself. Mwahahah