Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How am I Doing?

I thought that some of my dear friends may be a little concerned as to how I am holding up after that last post - and some of you frankly may not care. So I am directing this to those who do!

I am doing GREAT!!!! You see, today Christianna started kindergarten, even though it is only for about 3 hours in the morning; it is wonderfully awesome to have that time! I decided that I could not put off grocery shopping any longer - the last time I went was about a week before vacation. Since then we have only gone to get bare neccessitites like bread, milk, some fruit & veggies.
I seriously deserve a medal for this & I think they should add grocery shopping without children (and husbands) & maybe an event with them, to the Summer Olympics next time - what do you think?
I left my home just before 9:30 this morning, went to Walmart to return items-and I know you know how long that takes, make a deposit at the credit union & got some groceries. Then I headed down the road to Sam's Club (here is where the medal comes in) and arrived at 10:09. I went in, got the items on my list - which took me throughout the entire store, checked out and went to the gas station on site to fill up a practically empty tank. Guess when I was finished & got back on the road to head home......are you ready for this?????


10:36 AM
(The crowd goes wild.)





2 comments:

Jen H said...

You are so funny! luv ya sis.

Ganine said...

I LOVE shopping with no kids and no hubby!!