Thursday, February 26, 2009

4:00 am and the dog is puking on my floor!

Yeah, this was a fun awakening for me. All of a sudden, when I am peacefully sleeping...and it is still quite dark out....I hear this heaving sound next to me. Not to the right - that is where Chris is sleeping, no! it is from the left....where Minnie is trying to hack something up.

You see, she tends to eat non-food-like materials. BECAUSE SHE IS PSYCHO! The evidence was right there (of course on my side of the bed): mingled with gross goo, were a couple flesh colored arms, dark brown hair...and I am thinking...pieces of a face/head. Before you think - "great, she actually ate one of the neighbor kids," I will share a bit of interesting info.

We had been gone earlier yesterday for about an hour while I had scouts. (Yes, I am a scout leader over the Webelos.) I came home to find a little torso on my floor. Earlier that week a friend had returned my doll pick used for Barbie cakes. I just threw it in my bag & forgot it was there. Well, Minne smelled it or something...maybe there was a little frosting smell...WHO KNOWS! She decided that the best course of action would be to just eat the whole thing! I found alot of the hair on the floor too, looked like we had a cat heave a hairball. But there was no head or arms left!

So, there you have it. I figured that I was too tired to even grab my camera to show you the mass destruction...but I have a feeling that you probably don't mind the lack of photographical evidence. Am I right? Oh, and now I have to find another doll pick since Barbie cakes are all the rage at our house.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I am soooo disappointed that there is no picture of the dis-emboweled barbie pick. I think you made it all up . . .