Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Year Older (and a few grey hairs later...)


So is life, huh? Well, I turned 31 today. It is kinda funny - last night I was talking on the phone with a fellow Pampered Chef team member & when I told her how old I was going to be, she said "Ah just a baby..." BUT at the very same time Christianna said "You are so old!" Isn't life grand?


I am actually quite excited for my birthday this year because it has got to be a good one! Let's just say the past couple haven't been that memorable - well a little, but for all the wrong reasons. Last year was Super Bowl Sunday - yippee for me! If it wasn't for my very good friend Liz, whose house we were at, I wouldn't have even had a cake! She was so sweet getting me a cheesecake - my FAVORITE!! The year before that, I was asked to take photographs for a friend's sisters wedding -but they also had cheesecake for dessert, so that was ok.


This year Chris was going to take the day off so he could dote on me all day, however, he was assigned a recruit for training this week & couldn't take it off. But tonight we have plans!!! I would really like to have my favorite meal (stromboli) for dinner - but Chris is leaning toward taking me out for dinner. I can see why, since he doesn't get home until almost 5 and I am such a scheduled freak that I feel like I am starving by 5:30! (He knows me so well.)


Here's to a fantastic evening out! I will keep you all posted as to how it went.

4 comments:

Frehner Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!

francine said...

Happy birthday honey, plan to get some fun memories on but the computer is being weid but keep checking I'll get it done as soon as poss. We love you hope the date goes well.

Melanie Parker said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a good evening.

Jen H said...

Happy Birthday sis!

I still remember at that dance recital and they thought I was you and gave me the props that you needed. I was so confused and soo happy to see you come back from the bathroom. (Do you remember that??)