Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I'm swinging in the sun!"

We are proud to report that Christianna has taken one GIGANTIC step towards becoming independent! The other night we went for a walk and she got right on the swing and just swung herself! FINALLY!!! Victoria was an excellent coach too.
I took pictures & a little video on my phone, but have no way of actually getting them off of it. NICE. So we went back after school later that week and took more. It was a beautiful day, a bit windy, but we didn't mind.



I loved the video - except for the fact that it is sideways...sorry about that one. She is singing a fun song, not sure if you can make it out. But listen to her rendition of "Singing in the Rain."

Did you catch it? "I'm swinging in the sun...I'm swinging in the sun!"

1 comment:

Jen H said...

That really is a cute video. It makes me want to go "swinging in the sun".