Saturday, January 2, 2010

Who's my teacher?

The day started with so many questions...good ones too!
"Who is my teacher?"
"Where do I sit?"
"Which class is mine?"
Today was our Primary "Meet the Teacher" activity. It was a rough one with a bit of stress added to the mix, and let me tell you - I learned a lot of what we should do next year! But we pulled it off and the children seemed to have a great time. There were various stations and the classes rotated around the room to each one.
Tiffany did a musical chairs activity. Perfect for all those kids to get some energy out and run a little.

My dear Christopher was recruited to help out & I am so greatful that he did! He ran the scripture story memory game.

Even Bishop got in on the musical chairs action. (Who wouldn't? I would have if I had the time.)

Then ther was the Bingo station. The Bingo cards were so cute, if the square desribed you, you got to mark it. Just a fun spin on getting to know the new kids in each class.




This was the calendar station. They each made a chart to keep track of the monthly scripture that we use in primary.




We all survived, maybe a little worse for wear...but we did indeed survive. (It was a little crazy since the Primary Pres. was out of town on vacation & we were counting down the days until her return. 4 days left to go!)

No comments: