Saturday, December 6, 2008

2nd Ward Santa Breakfast

I know we moved out of the 2nd Ward, but it was like leaving home! We decided to still go to the Ward Santa Breakfast and see our friends. I love it - a breakfast that I don't have to prepare. That is a wonderful gift in my book.
Victoria's big Christmas gift wish is for a #47 Jazz jersey - her favorite player: Kirilenko.
Christianna's big Christmas gift wish is a Sleeping Beauty doll that she can play with and hold.
(She got a porcelain one last year, but she stays nicely atop the bookshelf and is NOT played with.)

Both the girls recognized Santa's Helper - aka: Santa - aka: Travis. But they know how things work. He just relays the info back to Santa so he knows what they would like for Christmas. They are so hoping to get what they really want this year. I guess only time will tell!

No comments: