Sunday, December 21, 2008

Comic Corner

I totally had to add this one! Some of you may remember our calendar post for December & my sister's lack of good behavior judgement....well, wouldn't it have been received differently if we had been coal miner's daughters? Even funnier to me since we were from major coal mining country - Northeast Pennsylvania!

And a little side note: Victoria said the funniest thing to me the other day....

"Mom I want to get coal for Daddy this year."

"Why?" (Thinking she was mad about something.)

"Because he is so excited for Christianna to get some so he can use it in the fire! So, I really want to get him some." (What a caring kid!)

(Christianna had received 2 black dots her first week, which had inspired that initial conversation - but has actually been super good since.)

Note to Santa: Can you bring some coal for Chris, he will NOT be upset.

I PROMISE!!!