Friday, December 26, 2008

I have been a bad girl!

Seriously, I shouldn't use this as an excuse - but I have been so busy that I have fallen gravely behind in my blogging! So I am taking time out throughout the next few days to catch up all our December activities. So please scroll down and update yourselves with our holiday festivities! (Some are even added before my "Wicked" post.)
Even if you may not be that interested - PLEASE humor me & read on - feel free to add some commetns too! I have put alot of work and thought into some of them...really!
Come on, is this the face of someone who would lie to you?

2 comments:

Frehner Family said...

WoW! Girl! How did you do it? Long time no see and I'm impressed. We are talking about ...what? three years or something ridiculous like that? You and your family look great and I wouldn't have recognized your girls if I bumped into them on the street. They're so grown up! Great posts, great pictures, thanks for stopping by. Keep in touch!

ps..it looks like Pampered Chef has been good to you. That's great.

Ganine said...

Nah... that isn't the face of someone who would lie to me ;)