Saturday, January 31, 2009

My DI Treasure

I have been in the market for a gate, as it were. Not that we are expecting a new baby anytime soon...it's for our 3rd child - Minnie. She likes to hang out in the kitchen (who can blame her, I like to be there too) but I don't like her nose in our food. We have currently been utilizing our stools as barricades in the kitchen. I checked places online & in stores & they are so stinking expensive. Today we stopped by the DI, just to check things out.
I found THIS!!! It was only 10 dollars and it was still in packaging, had the instructions and all the needed hardware!! WAHOO! This sucker is amazing - it has a swinging gate too. I am so loving it -so much, that every time I look at it I get super excited & my heart flutters!! (Seriously, it was one of my miracles today.)

So, I am curious. What is YOUR favorite DI** treasure???

**Garage sales & second hand-type stores count too!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I love the gate. Nice find.

As for DI finds . . . I found a husband there once. ;) He was Real cheap.

Ha Ha! I am sooo hilarious!!