Saturday, June 13, 2009

100 Years and counting!

Today marked a very special occasion. 100 years for the Salt Lake City Motor Squad! Chris felt "compelled" to participate. Ok - he really wanted to, even though they STILL haven't called him to the squad. Victoria really wanted to go too. The weather was calling for rain, so they each packed up their rain gear and jetted off together.

As Chris was taking this picture, Victoria said,"I'll drive Dad!"


How cute they are!


They pretty much drove most of the day through some canyon or other...details to follow. (Chris is currently at work. As soon as I can have a chat with him, I will update the info!) They ended back in Salt Lake at the City building and had lunch.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

How cute. I love that Victoria is such a girly girl, yet here she is on the back of a hog saying "I'll drive dad!"