Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I would like to thank...

All 15 or so of my faithful followers! I am sure you have been wondering where in the world I have been the last month. (If not, I like to think you are wondering...) Summer is here and that means the girls are home all day. We have been filling our days with activities and getting out of the house - even if it is for a bike ride around the neighborhood! We are not letting the awesome rainy weather cloud us! Personally, the fact that I have yet to water our lawn and garden for about a month and it is mid-June, makes me so happy!
I am just wanting to let you all know that I WILL UPDATE!! A little here and there...but scroll down periodically and see the fun stuff we are up to...not to mention the randomness in my life that seems to define who I am.

No comments: