Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HAH! Good one!!

Victoria has had such a wonderful school year! Ms. Beatty has been the best teacher, you know how much she cares about and loves the kids. The class put on a fun joke program for all the parents tonight. The lighting isn't the best, so the pictures didn't turn out as good as I like. (Victoria is in the back row with the zebra shirt & black hat.)

She did a fun little skit with Jenna. It was funny! SO I am going to share a snippet of it.
Victoria: Super Duper Computers, Can I help you?
Jenna: Thanks! I am setting up a computer in my den. What do you have?
V: Mac
J: No, the name's Lou.
V: Your computer?
J: I don't own a computer, I want to buy one!
V: What about windows?
J: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?
V:No - do you want office with Windows?
J:What will I see when I look in the windows?
V: Wallpaper.
J: Never mind the windows...I need a computer with software.
V: Software for windows?
I think it lasted about 5 minutes - but the spin on computer language was funny!
Some of her good friends making us laugh!
Here she is with her wonderful teacher.
This was such a funny song - I started recording after they started singing - but it was a song about ears! Since mine are a bit larger than most - especially growing up...this song spoke to me!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

So did they make up the whole computer lingo skit themselves or what. It sounds like it was pretty funny!

And don't worry about your ears, even Dumbo found a useful purpose for his. ;)