Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ballet has begun.

Christianna is so thrilled to be in ballet. It is so good for her too. It is a great outlet for that endless energy she always seems to have.





I have a funny story - the other day I was taking her up to class and I asked her how she liked ballet. This is how the conversation progressed:
Me: Are you liking ballet?
Christianna: Yeah...but there is this one girl who I don't like.
Me: Why?
C: She smiles ALL the time.
M: Maybe she really likes ballet?
C: She gives me a headache.
M: Ok?...
Then later as we were waiting for her class to start she says,
"There she is."
M: Oh...(Now I have seen this little girl and she does indeed always have a huge smile across her face.)
After class started, I hung out for a few minutes and watched. The cute smiley girl seemed the princess type and danced here and there...not really following form correctly. So, I have a theory:
I think it bothers Christianna because this little girl doesn't seem to take it nearly as seriously as she does. But the "she gives me a headache" thing was hilarious!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I know that whenever I see happy smiling people I get a headache too. (Esp if they are shining happy people holding hands.)

It must be hereditary.