Sunday, May 31, 2009

Victoria's Birthday Dinner

As is tradition for the Fairall's - we had Victoria's birthday dinner. We had to wait until Sunday night because of every one's schedules...but it was well worth the wait. She decided on Stromboli for dinner - it is fabulous! Imagine meats, cheeses and sauteed onions, peppers & mushrooms wrapped lovingly in bread dough and baked to perfection in the oven. Thinking about it is making me salivate! Anyway - back to the dinner. We invited Uncle David, Aunt Catherine and Aunt Holly to join us.
After we ate, Victoria opened a few presents. Here she is with the BEST one ever! (Not just because it was from Chris & I...seriously!) It was a cute letter telling her that she was finally going to start taking gymnastics - what she had been hoping for for such a long time. (So..it was seriously on her mind for about 1 month.)

At one point, I looked over at David and there he was...just sitting on the step...minding his own business...and wearing, what we love to call: Chris's hooker boots. AKA: Motor Cycle Boots.

Once he knew we were onto his "oddness" he gave us quite a show! He pretended to be riding a bike...got up and started to dance...


...put on the helmet....and just WOWED us!!! Dinner AND a show? What a great night.


The only thing to top off these pictures would have been a video, but alas...we didn't get one!
Oh - by the way...
HE'S SINGLE LADIES!!!

2 comments:

Jen H said...

Ummm, I am not sure what to say about that. It looks like I missed quite the show though, too bad! What I am really upset about is that I missed dinner! I need to make me some stromboli . . . NOW!

francine said...

Happy Birthday Victoria can't wait for the gymnastic pictures.
So I thingk you should work on the video and post it on u-tube surly david wouldn't be single long!!!!