Monday, August 17, 2009

At the zoo again...

The Utah Hogle Zoo is a time honored tradition that goes back years and years for the Fairall family. So, we have a family pass so we do go quite often. I love to spend a day with the girls up there. Even though it is practically the same, they always find and see something new and exciting.
But not this...I think we get some picture in or on this shell each and every time we go!

We were able to get in to the bird show today. Even though they tell the exact same jokes and it hasn't really changed since we started going years ago...it is always fun to watch the birds when they fly right over your head!

This was the coolest thing for me. The giraffe was out eating off a tree. I am always impressed with the size and length of their tongues! Holy mackerel!!
All the ladies in the house say "CHEEEESE!"

We like to get this shot a lot too. It is amusing to watch them as they try to get to the top of that gorilla's head.

Just before we left, we played with the big ball at the front of the zoo. I thought it was neat to see their reflection on the wet ball...oh yeah..you can see me too.


1 comment:

Jen H said...

I love playing with that huge ball! I miss that zoo. We don't have one anywhere near us. Lame