Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gateway Fountains

We normally hit the fountains at the Gateway a few times in the summer...but this year, we only made it this one time. Chris, as usual, was reluctant to have them get all wet - we drove the new van today. But hey, they are kids only once, right? Every 15 minutes or so, there is a "show" with music and the water shoots up along with the beat & stuff. The girls had a blast!

This made me laugh... what she was doing, I don't really know.


I love this - it is even cuter in fulscreen version. If you can believe that!
Poser! Hands on the hips & everything.

This is to prove that we were both there and LOOK, we are happy!


The water shoots out pretty strong at times.
Done for the day and as soaked as rats. Now time to head back to the car.
As I figured, Chris freaked out with how drenched they were...so they practically stripped down to their undies so as to not get the car seats soaked and we headed home. Good thing we were not pulled over...on the other hand, if we had been & that particular officer knew Chris - they would have understood. ha ha
This video still makes me laugh...even though it ends as it does...I think that is why I laugh. (So you better watch it all.) I find it quite amusing how they continually scream when the water shoots up - they know it will, what are they expecting???

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I loved the video. Seriously how did she get a direct eye shot! too funny

My favorite part though is how they were running around playing w. eatch other adn hugging when the water came up at thema few times.

I am so excited to see you guys in just over a week!!! Can you believe it!!!