Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Wahhhooo! Bring it ON! I am so excited for school this year! Wanna know why? Huh? Huh? Both of my lovely girls are going to be in school ALL DAY! Granted I have to wait until next week to even have a full day, but who cares? I am thinking of all the stuff I can do...oh, the possibilities are truly endless.
Our location is great, they can easily walk to school each morning.
We always get a picture in front of the school sign...but after I realized the great quality of the picture & how the school address was right on there...I deleted it. Just in case.

Victoria started 4th grade. Seriously, can you believe that?
She is lined up and ready to head in. Her good friends, Laycee & Gussie, are in her class too.

Heading in to class with her new teacher, Mr. Olsen. We have heard so many great things about him & are truly excited for Victoria to have an excellent challenging teacher.
Christianna started 1st grade. No more half day Kindergarten. Granted, I will miss having their cuteness around, but I think I can manage.

Christianna is in Mrs. Boschert's class. She is such a fabulous teacher & we were very thrilled that we were able to get her as per our request. She is so much fun and you can just tell how much she loves those kids!

So, here's to watching soaps & eating bon bons all the day long!!!
(To be honest, when I walked back home to an empty quiet house, I chocked up a little. Good thing I have Minnie the Terror to keep me company.)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

soaps and bon bons. hilarious! I guess I will have to just settle for old halloween candy.