Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks for the supprt!!

I know my blogging fell behind, but I wanted to post the fabulous Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk we did Oct. 11th. We got a fabulous group of Pampered Chef ladies and friends & family to join our team to help make a difference.
I was able to get our entire family involved! It sure was a cold morning. (I think they should have had some hot chocolate available at the water stations....what is better to keep you going than chocolate in it's liquid form, right??) We met at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City for our 4 mile walk. The girls were troopers. Christianna started to get the whiny bug after a mile or so, but she kept going & did the entire walk. Victoria brought her friend Lacey with us too. Chris actually ran around the park for a while and then met up with us - those crazy runner types....
This is Debbie, my Director and wonderful friend. So for all those people I have mentioned her to, here is a face to associate!

We were so lucky. The weather held out right up to the end. It seriously started to rain/sleet as we were walking to get a team photo, just before we headed home. It was an awesome day. I was so excited to be able to raise 170.00. I wish I could have done more, but with moving in - well, I will work much harder on it next year!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Good job sis!

Luv ya,
Jen
(one of those crazy runner types)