Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy day- Part 2

After the family pictures we all headed back home and began to work on the feast....well, the ladies did. Shocker, right??? The guys headed out to go clay bird shooting. I SOOO wanted to go with them, but I couldn't leave Mom with all the kids to get the meal done. In hindsight - maybe I should have gone. You'll read why in the next post: "Sugar: my nemesis."
Chris took the camera with them, but kinda forgot until they were almost done. So I will share a few.

We all know that Chris is "Mr. Safety Man." So when I asked him for some little tidbits from the after noon, what I got was this:


"There were no designated weapon handling & shooting spots....." There was definitely more said, but pretty much it was a little scary for him. What can I say? He is SERIOUSLY all about safety. When they shoot for police training there is alot more organization. Seriously - nobody wants a bullet in their butt!





1 comment:

Jen H said...

I think a bullet in the butt would be great! Maybe I could show the president my wound. Ha Ha!! (like Forrest Gump . . . ya know!) Ha! I crack myself up!!