Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fooseball is the DEVIL!

Go BYUTES!!


I am hoping that I don't offend the masses with this one...but I HAD to!
Last night I witnessed a VERY sad thing. We all went over to the Kenner's home for some football fun. Armed with spinach artichoke dip & tortilla chips, we entered the insane fans' world. You see, I am not a particular fan of any team - whatsoever! I can watch sports every-so-often, but I am not a follower. So that is why I showed up wearing this:


I LOVE IT!!
I have a couple questions resulting from my evening watching the very dissappointing game.

To BYU: How are you feeling about your quarterback? Why was he kept in the game after all those turnovers?? How does that make you feel?

To Utah: Do you really feel good about that win? The game was literally handed to you!

I am sure you'll take that win & run, but I see it like this: If I am going to spend an afternoon watching a game, I want it to be a GOOD game...one where you are on the edge of your seat, where the teams are neck & neck and intense. Sad to say, there was dissappointment all around, but the company was GREAT!!


No comments: