Sunday, November 30, 2008

Any turkey can TANGO!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We had a second one here, actually, where I did the cooking. In case you were wondering...I DID remember the sugar in the pumpkin pie! (Victoria actually asked me if I remembered it this time. What a gem.)

I had to post this video. This is a song that each of the girls learned in Kindergarten & it seriously is the cutest. This is the first video posting attempt for me so I am hoping it turns out. It is sooo funny when Christianna coughs towards the end & covers Victoria's singing mouth...she just wanted her to wait until the coughing was over to resume their song...but it just ends up throwing the whole thing off...I just wanted to share with all of you! (BTW: the extra girl is our neighbor & best friend to Victoria. The girls are practically inseparable!)

While I am waiting for it to upload, I think I will share a few things I am grateful for.

  • My dear husband: He can be really funny & I love it when he laughs...he has the cutest crinkle eyes EVER. He is a great worker and loves his job - which makes it easier for him to go out every day to provide for his family. He knows the "signs" - so when I am stressing and in my "relaxing zone" he knows to keep the girls away.
  • Victoria: She is a good little leader as are many firstborn children. She loves everyone and is always trying to make friends with all kids. She has an independent spirit which makes me sad sometimes...my little girls is getting so big! She is beautiful and caring.
  • Christianna: (aka: The Rebel) She likes to see how far she can get with things and loves to push the boundaries. She is a HILARIOUS little girl. She just has a knack for finding humor and helping us find it too. She is a cuddle bug and definitely a Mama's girl.
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: I seriously have no idea where my life would be if not for the gospel and it's teachings. I know I am a better wife, mother and friend because of it. It is wonderful to have the knowledge that you are never alone, that I have a Heavenly Father - as do you - who loves us for who we are and wants the best for us. I am a daughter of God! That makes me feel so great and I am truly grateful to know it.
  • My family, friends, our country, our health...there are so many blessings in my life and I am grateful for them all.

3 comments:

Jen H said...

I loved the video! I love how Christianna says "Toorkey". Too funny!! Thanks for sharing sis!

Stacey said...

Oh look! Any doggie can tango too! I see the Dane got in on the action!

Ganine said...

That is too cute!!