Monday, November 24, 2008

Comics Corner

I love reading the Sunday Comics every weekend! Seriously, I laugh out loud - and as anyone who knows me knows, I have a loud cackle of a laugh. I normally serve as the comic monitor because Chris is more interested in all that serious, boring, dreary stuff that is in the rest of the Sunday paper. As I come across a great hooting comic, I share it. My big idea is to do the same for all of you & when I come across a "worthy to cut out & post on my fridge" comic - I will share.

"According to the Indiana University School of Medicine, laughing helps relax tense muscles, lowers blood pressure, and even burns calories. Humor and laughter is also becoming increasingly popular as a form of psychiatric therapy."

So get reading & laugh until your sides hurt!
(I think that should be my new motto.)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I am so glad that you finally posted this one! Too funny!