Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chicago, here I come!



Well, it is that time of year again, when I - along with many other Pampered Chef Consultants - pilgrimage to Chicago. I am going to attend the Pampered Chef National Conference. It has always been an awesome experience for me & I am excited to go every year.


Today my family all left for Cedar City. Chris took the girls down to my parents house & is staying until Monday. The girls are going to be there for about a week and a half when all is said and done. It is so weird! I have been home for most of the day - alone. It is strange being in a quiet place for more than a few hours. I had to go for a bike ride to search out some bobby pins just to pass the time. (Yeah, that was an adventure & finally at the 4th store I stopped at, they had some.)


I already miss my family and look forward to seeing them again when I get back. Chris & I will actually have some couple time for a few days before I head down to get the girls & spend time with my parents. I figure that this is kind of a preparatory thing...Christianna heads to kindergarten this year & I will have quiet mornings.


Back to the conference - I need to be out of here just before 6 am! I should be sleeping right now. It is going to be fab, filled with all the new products coming out this September (I will see all the stuff I am getting for FREE) & all the great training classes I am taking. I will also be walking across the stage as a new Director and I am so very excited about that. I will catch you all up when I get back.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Congrats sis! I look forward to getting the whole scoop when you return.