Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2: My Favorite Things

OK...I said that I would share some of my favorite things... It is always fun to see what is coming and I am excited for the new things. They announced some price changes coming....shipping, etc. But how could they not? Everything is rising these days, right. So, to all my customers, shipping is going to be .25 more. (You thought it would be more, didn't you?) There were some products that are going for good too: the Chillzanne stuff. Apparently the vendor was going to raise their prices $20 per piece! Can you believe that? So, Pampered Chef is cutting them from the catalog, still trying to provide great products at reasonable prices. Don't you love that?
So, these are the new stemware glasses to match the dots dishes. Super love them! I know I am not really a drinker, but wouldn't a raspberry sipper be fabulous in these?

My very favorite thing was the bamboo knife block that they are coming out with. It will house all the forged cutlery, which is great, since mine are all in my kitchen drawer. Then there are the new bamboo square bowls. (I earned 2 of those babies FREE.)

(Pictured above: L-R: Me, Carlos, Debbie, Pauleen, Stephanie, & Donna.)

After all the classes and sessions on Day 2, Carlos & I headed down Michigan Ave. to check out H&M - a clothing store. I ended up not finding anything this time so we headed back to get ready for the dinner. We actually ran into Jean Jonas, the V.P. of Pampered Chef & the one over Sales. Well, I thought it was an awesome thing!
We had a special banquet with our Exec. Director, Pauleen. Carlos & I were a little late for it, since we had that shopping excursion, but we still were able to be there in time to eat. (Because, you know that is what I am all about.) We had to get ready - that face painting takes time, you know. We had an "All-American" theme.


Pauleen always has some kind of activity, & I got there in time to represent our table by leading a cheer.

Ready? OK!

When I say Pampered, you say Chef - Pampered - Chef, Pampered-Chef

(I am sure you get the idea, right? Wasn't the hair appropriate for it? Too bad that I didn't have tons of ribbons in my hair. Funny that I had no idea I would have been leading the cheer. It brought me back to when I used to be one. he, he)

1 comment:

Jen H said...

You are hilarious. When I say 'Crazy' you say 'Nicole', Crazy Nicole, Crazy Nicole.

j/k lov ya sis!