Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Dinners at Tucanos

I am thinking that this will be a tradition when his parents visit us: a big birthday dinner to celebrate the birthdays for the year! Tucanos won the vote...maybe for their Brazilian grilled meats and pineapple or maybe the endless salad bar. I was personally voting for the Chinese restaurant in Bountiful "Joy Luck." But 1 to 7 are not good odds. I guess I'll just have to go sometime by myself.
Christianna with a mouthful of food. She loves the cheese balls!


Chris was feeling a bit grouchy today.
I was having a hard time being happy about it.
(We're good now - in case you were concerned.)
Here we all together, stuffed to the gills!

3 comments:

lys said...

Love, love, love Tucanos. I with your daughter on those cheese balls-- they are the best!

Stacey said...

Chris and I sorely miss our fav Brazillian restaurant in LA particularly for the cheeseballs! I guess I'll have to find the recipe and make our own from now on!

Jen H said...

I miss Tucanos so much. I need to scrounge around these parts and find a good brazillian grill.

As oscar mayer says: "Go meat!"