Thursday, October 15, 2009

On the road to Reno!

I have been looking forward to this trip for MONTHS!! Jennie is blessing her newest little girl on the 18th and we are going to visit for a few days.
Our first stop was at the Bonneville Salt Flats. This was the second time the girls and I have been here & it was a first for Chris. The colors out there are amazing..I am tempted to drive out there for our family picture!



Chris was telling the girls that the place where they race is about "7 miiiiilessss....that way." And then he pointed his arm out to his right.

We got to Reno kind of late, so I didn't get any pictures until the next day. You will see that there were many...not that it would be any surprise to those who know me!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Next time we head your way we totally need to actually stop here. What fun pics! The kids would love it.