Saturday, October 17, 2009

How much can we actually pack into one day?

Jennie's kids had their Primary practice this morning so we were able to just spend time just us Fairalls. We walked down the road to a fun diner for some breakfast. We had a great time just chatting away and eating all the food. Turns out it was more expensive than eating at the hotel. Guess you live and learn.


The best part of the girl's day was time to swim in the pool. We had a blast! We taught the girls how to play Marco Polo. It is hard to keep your eyes closed to catch someone! At one point when I was it, I was just needing to catch Christianna. I kept getting so close to catching her & then she would be gone. Now she is not that fast...she is 6 for crying out loud...turns out Chris was moving her out of the way. The joke was on me & it was a funny one! Then they taught us how to play shark.


Chris took some time to challenge Victoria to distant swimming...underwater. It seemed like she was more concerned with going deep underwater instead of just skimming the top. It equalled a very not far distance.

What is this - ballet practice?



After we were dried and ready for the day, we headed to Jennie's Stake Center. They were having a safety fair. Pretty much when we got there, we met up with the family, I asked where the bathrooms where...and then went & threw up. I had not been feeling well really for the past day or so. After I got sick, I felt a ton better! Funny how that works, huh?
Anyway, I then got a lolly pop...and we let the kids check out the firetruck, thoroughly.

I was really off my picture taking game too on account of feeling ucky. But I am sure you are ok with that since I tend to put so many on here!
After that, we headed to the really cool shopping place called Scheels. It was alot like Cabellas with the one little exception-it had a Ferris wheel inside! So all the kids went on it...of course. Dad went to browse gun supplies, and Mom & I waited with the younger ones who could not go on and I took the pictures.

Chris went with Ethan & Rory.

Jennie went with Victoria & Christianna.


After that, Chris went to find Dad. We took the kids to another area where they had an indoor play place! They played in there for a good half hour or so. Chris came back with multiple packs of ammunition. But they were on sale!
Whew - it was a long day. But guess what! It wasn't over yet! We still had to go home, make dinner and a dessert for the adult Halloween party that night.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I actually have a picture of Chris snuggling said ammunition. Wnat it??

Also where was breakfast? Joes Diner? Thats what it looks like