Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lip gloss is sooo pretty!

After we all ate dinner, we headed to Bath & Body Works. The girls always go in and choose a fun lip gloss to sample. It is always followed up by "Can we buy one? We can share?" (Yes, both are said like a question.)
Well this time, Chris was with us and apparently felt a little left out.

He came over and asked them which color he should try. After a little discussion, we decided that a sheer would be best. So he slathered it on! It was seriously funny.
I waited for a little while before I told him, "You know that your lips are shimmery, right? There was glitter in that lip gloss." He said, "Really? Oh, I don't care."

That's the kind of Daddy I like my girls to see! It's nice for them to catch a glimpse of that fun loving man I fell in love with.

2 comments:

lys said...

What a good sport your husband is! Such a good dad to those girls!

Jen H said...

Looking at that pic large gives it all the glossy fabulousness it deserves!