Friday, October 9, 2009

The Children's Museum

It pays to attend Relief Society! At our last activity, they handed out free passes to the museum - for up to 6 people! I decided to wait and use it for when Chris's parents were out here & it worked out GREAT!


Here are some photo highlights of our fun outing.






After we played in the tube & ball area, we moved onto the huge xylophone instrument. We all manned 2-3 bars and we tried our best to play a song all together. It was so funny! Too bad there are no pictures or even a video...I was too busy having fun.

This little girl was no relation & Chris found it weird that I wanted to take a picture of her. But I was so impressed with her sense of style, that I had to get a picture! I thought it was the cutest thing! "I told you to turn right at that last street!"
What is going through his mind??



Too bad we couldn't get them to act like Grandpa was a crazy driver...his hands aren't even on the steering wheel for crying out loud!



This was, by far, my favorite part of the day. Grandpa was doing the news & he was hilarious!

The face animation as he retold the horrifying story of the lady who swallowed the fly was cracking me up.

These videos had me laughing again! They are not long - so watch them! I love how Christianna finishes her part & then moves behind the camera. She is a bossy & no-nonsense director!

We spent a lot of time playing with the magnets. Kids - young and old - really had a good time building things.




I actually had a fun time chucking magnets at Chris's structure. They just clung right to it!


1 comment:

Jen H said...

Those videos are rather entertaining. And I just saw those magnets on QVC last night! I totally wanted to get a bunch for Ethan but I resisted. They are totally on my list for next year though. They are awesome!! (They are called Magformers in case you are curious).