Friday, October 2, 2009

We made it to Gardner Village!

We had never been to the Gardner Village before. I normally thought about it when I saw posts on other friend's blogs and then realized that I had - again - missed it. Chris's parents had flown out earlier this morning from PA & we wanted to do something fun. We actually got there and ran into Heather with the boys & Heidi with her kids. They were just getting ready to leave actually.

I am not sure what Grandpa Fairall is teaching Victoria...but I am willing to bet that it is important!
The whole place was decorated for Halloween. They had different witches everywhere...so in pretty funny poses. I also found out that you can dress up as witches when you go! Bummer! I SO would have done that!

I followed this lady, trying to not be too obvious that I was stalking her for a picture of her hat. I thought it was awesome!

This here was the biggest bosomed witch I ever saw. Seriously, they are bigger than Christianna's entire head!

Chris had to really fight the urge to not rest right her chest or do something else inappropriate...I am glad that there were many kids around and that he remembered the "Rated G" time of the day...or am I???



I am thinking that we are going to make this a yearly exodus. And next time, we are dressing up!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

I can just see Chris nestling right in . . .

PS the security code this time is 'gigattis'. Pretty funny esp given this post. Bwahaha