Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's cleaning day!

Well, I am getting excited because Chris should be on a flight tomorrow night! The east coast got hit with a nasty storm yesterday, so his plans of heading home earlier were foiled....bummer.


Looking around here is kinda depressing - it's dirty again! Man, I just did a cleaning overhaul last Thursday & Friday & it looks like crap again..grrrr. Actually, the girls bathroom looked nasty after about 2 days...they thought it would be fun to spray their mirror with cleaning solution & just leave it there to run and streak all the way down to the sinks.

Looks nice huh?? That is actually a glimpse - the mirror is entirely covered!



I am a little hesitant to do a really good cleaning job for 2 reasons:

1: It will only get dirty yet again...why do I subject myself to this???

2: The last time I did a great job, I got really sick 2 days later (which explains why their mirror has yet to be cleaned, along with the fact that I was out of paper towels until yesterday.)

We shall see what the day holds for me...but I most likely will start that insane cleaning process again...you know what insane means right???

Doing the same thing over and over, getting the same results... but expecting a different result...like expecting my kids to clean up after themselves, this time.

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Cleaning up after kids is like trying to staple jello to the wall.

Remember that sista!!