Friday, January 30, 2009

My Mother-in-Law is so sweet!

Today she called me just to say "Thank You!"
As most of my faithful readers know, Chris has been back in PA since Jan. 21st to spend time with his family for his Grandfather's funeral. He wanted to mainly go back for support for his mom. (There is a bad case of extended Fairall family drama there.) Anyway, it has been a little - ok A LOT - rough having him away for so long.
She wanted to just express her appreciation; she knew that I had pretty much been the driving force in getting Chris & David (his SINGLE brother in Provo...pass the word... wink wink) back home for everything. She already knew that I knew they were grateful - but wanted to vocalize it & I am so glad she did! I love to feel appreciated for the things I do. Really, I am very simple to please - just vocally adore me and all I do & you will have one happy lady!


Thanks Mom! I love you too!!

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Thank you so very much for being such a wonderful, adoring, quiding light of a sister in my life.

(How is that for a shameless bit of adolation!) ;)