Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What can YOU do in 15 minutes??

Well, Christianna has inspired this post. I was going through a memory card today and came across some pictures....ok MANY pictures - about 200 actually. You see, on January 12th from about 3:10-3:25 Christianna got a hold of my little camera. I knew she was taking pictures, but I had no idea of the quantity!! While she was snapping away, I was able to eat lunch, chat with my Mom & check things on the computer. I just have to share some of the shots she got! So, get ready for your special 6 year old inspired tour of our home! (Obviously, she had no cares about showing anyone the messy parts too and since I don't want to censor her artistic abilities - you get to see the good, the bad and the ugly!)

5 comments:

Jen H said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Photographer in the making! She's actually pretty good! Has great vision! Chip off the old block, eh? I love your doggie and your new hair cut!

Ganine said...

I especially love the one of Minnies nose up close.

Melanie Parker said...

I think the close up of the dogs nose is great. That is funny. What a good mommy you are to be able to show your children's talents without worrying about the bad or ugly. However, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

francine said...

great job Christianna what fun pics you should do a book of the pis and put it aside for when she grows up a how I got started. For her.