Sunday, January 11, 2009

My New Haircut

Do you ever feel like chopping off your hair just because it gets to an annoying length? Well, I was ready for a trim since my bangs had grown out a bit & when I kept my hair curly, it just wasn't working for me. So - when I received my weekly Spa Club email, I was ecstatic to see that the haircuts were on the specials list! WAHOO!! So I went to take off a few inches...and after trimming, thinning out (trying to prevent the mushroom hair nightmare), more trimming, layering, trimming to make sure each side was equal....I came out looking like this:


I am absolutely loving it! SO much faster to wash it - straighten it....I haven't tried leaving it curly yet. I was heading out of town w/in 2 days of the cut & didn't want to experiment with it while at a Leadership Conference. I have had a plethora of compliments, including ones from new friends shocked at my current age...they think I look much younger, by about 5-6 years! I have had a great week! (Wouldn't you?)

9 comments:

Frehner Family said...

looks great! I'm glad you are having so much fun. New do's and freshly done brows are such an instant lift don't you think?

Jen H said...

Loverly my dear. It makes your face look longer and sleeker. Very nice!

Kristin said...

Love the hair! It's a great cut for you. Happy New Year!!!

Griffiths said...

Love, Love, Love the hair. I always like a new do!

Janene said...

I love the cut... it looks great on you :)

M. M. C. C. said...

LOVE IT!!!!! short hair is awesome.... and you pull it off so well. such a hottie!

francine said...

Wow it always amazes me how much a hair cut changes your looks and how ou feel. Cute. But then you always do look cute huh.

Ganine said...

Way cute!! Love the jewelry too ;)

Stacey said...

In answer to your first question...YES! I actually SHAVED mine all off remember? Nicole, I by far LOVE this haircut on you. You truly look amazingly beautiful!